Tuesday, October 15, 2013

my daily activity

hello,...

I want to tell about  my daily activity, but i'm sorry if my english language is not good, because i still learning english conversation.

faisal      I live in kebumen city, country of Indonesia where there are have many good place for touring in here, like Ayah beach, Karang bolong beach, Logending, Krakal, Benteng Van Der Wicjk and other beautiful place in Kebumen.

     I wake up at 05.00 o'clock, then praying and take a bath for prepare go to my Campus University Muhammadiyah of Purworejo for learning in Department of Management, About English conversation, Human resources, Accounting, Stock Exchange, basicly Management, and more.....

     I go to campus every Monday until Saturday, and sunday have to go refreshing with my friend, swimming,or googling. Daylight at 07.00 until 12.00 i using my time for learning in my campus, at 01.00 until 04.00 i use my time for open my laptop to learning using google internet. At 07.00 until 09.00 i am playing some games, like badminton with my friend and play ches, but occasionally  i also open web google to studying english conversation, because i want my english conversation are good.

     In free time i use my laptop for sharing my article, sharing my experience, learning, in finding inspiration from internet. It's good for me to become best publisher but i must learn more and more from google internet. I think google is the best than other and once again, i'am very interested with adsense program. I hope i can join with adsense and i promise i comply with adsense program policy and will become best publisher with my article. and i comply with google policy.

I will continue distribution my article and my experience are best quality with my skill.
 Spirit....!!!

In the end, I say to thank you to google and blogger which that inspiring me to become best publisher