Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shining your skin with mango

Bright and shining your skin with mango 


This time I 'll acknowledges the benefits of mangoes manalagi types for a healthy body and healthy skin.

fruit mango

           Type of mango which I will tell you is Mango kind of manalagi famous with a very sweet taste , unique shape , and the benefits that can be obtained by consuming this fruit . Even the fruit is not only useful but also very good fruit skin to skin health , skin rejuvenation , skin looks brighter and shining .

Mango fruit that I'll make a sample at this time is kind of manalagi that I got straight from the garden of my own Mango tree .
Fruit mango
Here's a photo I took of mangoes straight from my garden , although not yet ripe fruit , but suitable for complete explanation this time


 . And I also have felt the benefits of the fruit itself , of course, from my own garden , exactly the same as the tree that I show above .Mango fruit type is a type of mango seed manalagi very sweet flesh is thick , but the relatively small size of the fruit with an almost spherical shape . In the market , the price is relatively expensive fruit , which is about Rp . 18.000 , - / kilogram . Because cultivation of this fruit is very difficult and includes rare and little fruit harvest .Manalagi a mango tree can produce an average of 70-130 manalagi fruit that can be harvested .Nutrition found in this fruit such as: vitamin C , E , A , B16 , pectin , beta-carotene , magnesium , phosphorus , calcium .The content of Vitamin C in each 100 gram of mango contains vitamin C as much as 41 mg .A reliable study has shown that the pectin contained in this fruit has a protection against cancer .Mango benefits for the health of our skin : acne , meet the nutrition for our skin to look more bright and shining , skin chapped and dry skin . Benefits of mango skin is to relax our skin since it contains AHA ( Alpha Hidroxyl Acids) and can also as your facial beauty mask .

So that I can explain , may be useful to the reader ...

thanks a lot